Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yeah a denial


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Uhh, i tired so damn hard just to get this post up
Guess blogger's not really fixed, such a pain in the asss
Anyhows, i've not blogged in a week, had so much fun thou
This b'day week has been awesome, including a chalet and some meetups
I had 4 cakes for my b'day this time round, how can i not feel any happier?
I guess there's almost 500+ photos taken this few days, will post them up soon!

Awright, tday we went to faythe's bday partyyy, b'day parties are always fun ( when you're a kid)
Cookie decoration, hmm sounds fun
With gummies and coloured icing, who can resist those cookies
Sunday passed pretty quickly tday, tmrw's monday
Which meanssss i've got to crawl out of bed and shower when its so cold

Dread school, c'mon holidays come to mama now
I cant freaking wait for hols to come!
Whats worst, the canteen's closed tmrw, yknow i cant live without food
Bother, my sketches are only 30% done
Wish me all luck, but least i've got some leftover cheesecake from yesterday from ryan
And sims 3's coming to me tmrw baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment